The history of Technological College of Dnipropetrovsk State Agrarian Economic University began in 1930 year.
Flour milling Technical School was founded in Pavlograd.
In 1933 it was transferred to Dnipropetrovsk.
The study building, laboratories, experimental mill were built in the thirties.
During World War II almost all students have reinforced Soviet Army. The hundreds of final-year students and teachers defended our Motherland against German invaders during the World War II. Many of them were awarded orders and medals. Mylashenko Mykola Avmenovych was decorated with the Gold star of Hero for courage and heroism.
In August 1941 Technical school was evacuated to Tashkent.
On October, 25, 1943 Dnipropetrovsk was liberated from fascist invaders. And at the beginning of 1944 technical school returned from evacuation. The study building, laboratories were ruined.
Technical School was located at school №58 in Frunze street. The students learnt in the evenings and in the afternoons the students and the teachers reconstructed the study building and hostel.
The buildings of the technical school had been reconstructed by 1947 year.
The renascence of Flour Milling Technical School began after war.
The material resources were expended, new specialities were opened.
In 1961 the technical school was renamed into Dnipropetrovsk Technological School.
In 1997 technical school joined the University’s Training research and development centre «Dnipropetrovsk State Agrarian University». In 2004 it got the name of Technological College of Dnipropetrovsk State Agrarian University. In 2014 it got the name of Technological College of Dnipropetrovsk State Agrarian and Economic University.
Technological College of Dnipropetrovsk State Agrarian University trains technologists for work at mills, bread products enterprises, elevators, feed mills, bread baking plants, bakeries, macaroni factories and confectionary plants; accountants – for work in different branches of Ukraine’s national economy.
The proper functioning of informational technologies, computer equipments and educational technologies is provided by 80 modern computers in 5 computer rooms. All computers are integrated into the Ethernet, connected to the library net and to the Internet. The college’s library provides 1050 readers with textbooks and books. Its book stock is approximately 55000 books.
Technological college has modern well-equipped base for sports. The students go in for many kinds of sports. Every year they take part in sports competitions.
The educational process at TCDSAEU is based on a systematic approach and principle of interconnection among the training subjects. This helps to develop in students a broad-outlook, nonstandard ways of thinking ability to solve general problems in production as well economic problems being mutually united.